Design Engineer (Revit / Autodesk)
Will be working from home can be based anywhere from Midlands to South of the country
£35,000 - £40,000 + Company Car or Allowance £4080 + Bonus + Mobile Phone + Laptop + Pension + BUPA
Excellent role on offer for an experienced Revit/CAD user from an Architectural, Construction or Engineering background looking for a role travelling across the UK delivering presentations and demos on Autodesk software.
Are you looking for your next step in your career and looking to train users how to use Revit and AutoCAD whilst demonstrating the products to customers? Are you looking to join a company that is well known to look after their staff?
This well established company has recently been awarded with the top 100 best companies to work for as well as one of the fastest growing within the UK. They specialise in the supply of innovative design and data management technologies to Architectural, Engineering, Construction, and Manufacturing, Process and Plant and Structural engineering professionals. They are the market leaders and have exciting growth plans in place to dominate their market and are therefore looking to recruit an Applications Engineer.
The company prides itself on being not only the market leader but on having impeccable customer services. You will required to visit clients across the UK acting as the technical expert, carrying out product demonstrations, providing training on Autodesk software to a range of customers. These courses range from off the shelf training packages to providing bespoke training.
This varied and autonomous role would suit an advanced CAD user from an Architectural, Construction or Manufacturing background looking to become more client facing, training users and carry out product demonstrations with the chance to progress throughout the company.
This company is well known to look after their staff and offer excellent remuneration packages with opportunities throughout the business to progress therefore this is an ideal opportunity.
* Demonstrating Revit and other Autodesk products to customers
* Technical support
* Training on Autodesk products - Revit
* Bespoke training face to face.
* Working with blue chip clients across the UK
* Away for up to 50% of the time - Fully Expensed
* Classroom based training or training on client’s sites
* £35,000 - £40,000 + Company Car or Allowance £4080 + Bonus + Mobile Phone + Laptop + Pension + BUPA
* Must be an advanced Revit user
* Architectural or Mechanical & Electrical or Structural engineering background
* Will have client facing experience (or the confidence to do so if don’t have any experience)
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible and happy to do stay away from time to time
Design Engineer, CAD Technician, Applications Engineer, Team Leader, Demonstrations, Presentations, Cad Trainer, Revit, Design, AutoCAD, Engineer, Mechanical, Revit, Architectural, Structural, M&E, Revit MEP Building Services, civil engineering, Revit, Design, MEP, 3DSMAX, Showcase, Autodesk, Applications, Client facing, Training, Presentations