Salary: Negotiable + Company Car
Hours: Monday-Friday, Office Hours
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce we are working with a large organisation for the supply of an Application Engineer on a permanent basis.
• Liaise with a number of internal departments to maximise internal relationships
• Develop and train both internal, external staff in respect of laser machines
• Be the knowledge base for all the company’s portfolio of machines
• Drive unique applications with clients
• Work with clients on their premises to show clients how to get the best out of our machines
• Maximise production capability or to refine processes
• Developing new market sectors in line with new product development to maximise the opportunities to grow sales across the UK, in line with the strategy.
• To develop processes with the Managing Director
• Develop skills both on machine functionality and application abilities.
• Extensive knowledge of CNC/ laser machines is required.
• Educated to HND level (or equivalent) in a related discipline
• Competent at a high level in graphic packages which should include Coral Draw, Illustrator or Autocad
• CNC / laser machine experience
• Full clean and current driving license
• A willingness to travel
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Warren Bendle at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities